[CLUE-Tech] Scalable Vector Graphics on Linux?

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 11:44:44 MST 2003

Yes, and I hope I'm not wasting people's time.  The best Vector program
I know of was called "Intellidraw."  I used it on the Macintosh, but I
guess there was a Windows version of it too.  It was very capable and
sold for $50.00.  Then it disappeared from the market.  I heard that
Adobe bought them out, and then took it off the market because
Intellidraw was so much better and cheaper than Adobe Illustrator.