[CLUE-Tech] Burning Knoppix ISO with XCDroast?

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 8 12:14:06 MST 2003

I have downloaded the 1-20-2003 Knoppix ISO image and done an md5sum
check and every thing is in order.  When I burn the downloaded image
with XCDroast, I don't get something that's bootable.  I get an exact
copy of the file I downloaded rather than the file directories that you
are supposed to get with a CD that works.  Does anyone know what I might
be doing wrong?  I know that in the past you had to rename the file with
some other extension before burning it.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.