[CLUE-Tech] module loading question

Keith Hellman kehellman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 15:15:32 MST 2003

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 02:51:17PM -0700, Jeremiah Stanley wrote:
> What is the line in modules.conf to just load ip_conntrack_ftp on boot?

I've never heard of such a thing.  modules.conf controls
options, aliases, and dependency (user imposed, not implicit) info.  The
only thing I know of that will load a module on boot is an
insmod/modprobe call in an appropriate rc file.

I could definetly be wrong on this - but this is my understanding.

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
kehellman at yahoo.com               from disclaimer import standard

"Before you critize someone, run a mile in their shoes. When you do
critize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes."

--Unknown