[CLUE-Tech] ISP in westminster

Collins Richey erichey2 at attbi.com
Thu Mar 27 19:55:15 MST 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:45:42 -0500
"Eric Manchester" <emanchester at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm getting ready to move to the denver area and am looking for a ISP
> that will support Linux. The phone company available is Qwest or AT&T
> broadband. Any ideas where to start?

Go with AT&T Broadband if available in your area.  You don't need a
separate ISP.  Broadband provides your internet services, including
email.  I've been using cable for at least 2 1/2 years, and I love it.

It's not cheap.  Price is now ca. $55 per month.

You may get a better price with and ISP/DSL combo, but I have no
experience with DSL.

--
Collins