[CLUE-Tech] PostgreSQL statistics question

kevin.lane at attbi.com kevin.lane at attbi.com
Fri Mar 28 13:55:27 MST 2003

A view is similar to a stored procedure, the difference being that views do not
use variables, more of a static query.
Views are composed of SQL commands, so it should be easy to create the
views you need to gather the statistics on the server.

(If I'm wrong on the definition of the view, then I'm sure someone will let me know!) ;-)
--
Kevin Lane
Kevin.Lane at attbi.com