[CLUE-Tech] I forgot how to install "tar.gz" applications

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 28 20:06:41 MST 2003

Thanks a lot!  It's simple except for remembering how to do it.  That's
why I would like to have a hands on session at an install fest where
someone like myself has lots of hands on drill and practice.

Here's the exact message where you told how to do it before:

http://clue.denver.co.us/pipermail/clue-tech/2003-March/006959.html