[CLUE-Tech] Convert PDF to HTML

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Mar 29 19:07:21 MST 2003

Hi Folks.

Have been trying to find a decent way to convert PDF to HTML. One
interesting thing is that Adobe will do this for you, using the URL of the
PDF file:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_simple_form.html

I finally found pdftohtml over at Sourceforge, which might work better --
haven't built it yet. (And, since I find I don't have g++ I guess I
won't.)

pdf2html just outputs each page as a PNG and wraps HTML around it, AFAICT.

Any other recommendations?

jed
--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl