[CLUE-Tech] Linux and astronomical software

Marcin marbej at wp.pl
Sat May 3 08:49:10 MDT 2003

> I downloaded a program called Ephemera (I think the
> spelling is correct) a while ago. You may want to look at it.
Do you remember URL  where you found this programme?
I looked for *ephemera* on the internet, but I can't find any
astronomical
programme called *ephemera* :( Only what I found is a "slide show"
screensaver containing more than 60 photographs :
http://www.sticksoftware.com/software/Ephemera.html
There are a lof of results of *ephemera* phrases on the interent, but
nothing
is astronomical programme :(

--
Greetings from Poland,