[CLUE-Tech] re: Postfix question with Evo

Jason S. Friedman jason at powerpull.net
Mon May 5 09:35:04 MDT 2003

I haven't used Evolution, but you might try the following:

Look in /var/log/maillog for messages from Postfix.  You can change the verbosity for the various postfix elements by editing your master.cf file and reloading (postfix reload from a command prompt).

As for where to edit, it is lines 71 through 88 in my version.  As for what to change it to, I have a book at home that has that information.  Write back if you cannot find that information elsewhere.

HTH