[CLUE-Tech] DHCP and DNS

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Fri May 23 05:33:03 MDT 2003

Why do educational officials always insist upon one size fits all?  It
seems to be an educational administrator a prerequisite is a total lack
of creativity and individuality.  What happened to academic freedom and
school choice, and the independence from a central administration within
an individual school unit?  I ask this on behalf of Libranet which I
used for about a year (1.9).  It was the finest computer system I ever
owned.  Perhaps it would be better for the robotic group think
administrators to learn about Libranet than for you to be forced to
change distributions.