[CLUE-Tech] OldWorld G3 help

Francis Maier Fran.Maier at archden.org
Wed May 28 06:43:16 MDT 2003

Thanks, SuSe is a good product, but its PPC version lags behind its
intel version.  Suse PPC 7.3 (the latest version) is more than a year
old and doesn't support the ATI Radeon card and some other important
functionalities.  I've had equally lousy luck with YellowDog and
Manndrake.  Debian's my last resort.