[CLUE-Tech] X resolution

Michael Robbert mrobbert at Mines.EDU
Fri May 30 12:45:31 MDT 2003

Can you send the relevant sections of your Config file and the log file?
Check the log file to make sure you know what config file is getting
used. On RedHat the log file is /var/log/XFree86.0.log, near the top of
that log you should see a line that starts with (==) Using config file:
Then scroll down through the log file looking for any line that has
resolutions on it or any lines that start with (WW) or (EE).

--
Michael "Murph" Robbert
System Administrator for Math/CS
Pager: 303-461-6543 or Text messages: murph_pager at bigfoot.com