[CLUE-Tech] Who do I surrender to?

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Fri May 30 21:41:15 MDT 2003

Jed S. Baer wrote:
[...]
> There is an installfest coming up, on Aug 16th. I know, that's a while to
> wait, and I don't know if any Mac expertise will be there.

August???!!!  Blast, I was hoping for one in May (well, up until
tomorrow morning, I guess ;-)

I also don't know much about Mac, but I've gotten Debian running on an
Alpha.  Probably the same kind of twilight zone "this ain't no PC"
experience.

If you want to get together before August, mail me off list and we can
arrange something.  Not tomorrow, and probably not next week, but in the
next month or so.