[CLUE-Tech] Interesting news

Mike Miller mmiller1106 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 4 11:46:22 MST 2003

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I LOVE SuSE (quite a bit more than
RH)...I HATE Novell.

Here's hoping something good comes of this, but I'm not holding my
breath.

sourceid=suse_dev_press

Press Conference Invitation
Novell and SUSE LINUX will hold a press conference at 11 a.m. EST (5
p.m. CET)) to discuss the transaction in greater detail. The press
conference can be heard live at http://www.novell.com/webcast

Talk Back
What do you think about all of this?  Fill out this survey and you could
win a prize.
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?G26XK7H2H21LNLQ3G9BVQ3MT

Stay secure and connected with Novell, the leading provider of
information solutions. For more development information, tools and
resources, visit DeveloperNet online: http://developer.novell.com

Copyright 2003 Novell, NetWare and Ximian are registered trademarks;
eDirectory, exteNd, Nsure and Nterprise are trademarks; and Ngage is a
service mark of Novell, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
SUSE is a registered trademark of SUSE LINUX. *All third-party
trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

http://www.novell.com/

Unsubscribe or manage your options: