[CLUE-Tech] Some CLI examples for new people

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Thu Nov 6 16:14:38 MST 2003

Kevin:

I ran across the following link today:

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=03/10/10/158246&mode=thread&tid=2&tid=82&tid=94

The current newsforge page refers to a '3rd installment', but I can't
find a link for it...

HTH

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard

"We will perhaps eventually be writing only small modules which are identified
by name as they are used to build larger ones, so that devices like
indentation, rather than delimiters, might become feasible for expressing local
structure in the source language."

-- Donald E. Knuth, "Structured Programming with goto Statements", Computing
Surveys, Vol 6 No 4, Dec. 1974