[CLUE-Tech] glibc question

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed Oct 1 10:50:42 MDT 2003

I have a glibc question - from this page:

https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2003-136.html

I have an Athlon 600 running a workstation I have here at work.  I just
put a fresh copy of Red Hat 9 on it.  I'm trying to get all of the
updates, and when I see this page, I get very confused.  As far as I
know, an Athlon is an 686 cpu, correct?  If that's the case, when you
look under the Red Hat 9 section of this update page, it only shows I
need 2 rpms for i686, when there are more rpms for i386.  Which ones
would I need for this Athlon??
--

                                 -Mike Staver
                                  staver at fimble.com