[CLUE-Tech] ATI Radeon 9800 dual out card?

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Tue Oct 7 08:25:58 MDT 2003

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 06:47:19AM -0600, Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience with an ATI Radeon 9800 doing a split
> screen and/or dual output to different screens?  Pros/cons,
> configuration issues, etc. would be helpful.  The system will be RedHat
> based, v 6.x to 9.0 potentially.

I just purchased an ATI 9600 with dual outputs.  The standard X11
drivers didn't work but the X drivers provided by ATI installed without
a hitch.  I have my system setup for dual output but I have not yet
connected an external NTSC display.  I can do that tonight and let you
know how it went...

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard

"We are born wet, naked, and hungry. Then things get worse."

--Unknown