[CLUE-Tech] apache and samba

Sterling, Willard Willard.Sterling at experianems.com
Thu Oct 23 14:40:05 MDT 2003

It is possible to run NFS on NT, I did it years ago but I forget what
software I used now.  I think it might have been provided latter in
Microsoft's UNIX tools for NT package.  As a general rule though I try to
avoid Samba and NFS mounts in production they are just not reliable enough.
If the company has the money you may want to ask for a SAN or EMC to use as
the DFS.