[CLUE-Tech] apache and samba

Sterling, Willard Willard.Sterling at experianems.com
Thu Oct 23 15:53:22 MDT 2003

They would all be connected by Fiber Channel.  This marketing page at Intel
gives a good overview  http://www.intel.com/design/network/solutions/san/  I
don't know what kind of availability you are shooting for or how much money
you have to spend but this would be the way to go if you have the need and
the means.

I like the mySQL solution for the quick and cheap method.