[CLUE-Tech] ImageMagick under FreeBSD (and BSDs in general)

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Thu Oct 23 18:23:17 MDT 2003

On 10-23 05:11, jkxx at mail.bg wrote:
> I recently tried, for the 5th or so time, to install ImageMagick on one of my
> FreeBSD 4.6 boxes (currently used as a WWW/MySQL server). The process went ok
> through configure and make but crapped out on make install very similar to
> http://studio.imagemagick.org/pipermail/magick-bugs/2003-April/001218.html
>
> what is described there, with libperl.a missing from the /CORE/ folder. Has
> anyone ever tried this or have any ideas as to why it's happening?

Have you tried using the port?

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
Don't ever become a pessimist, Ira; a pessimist is correct oftener than an
optimist, but an optimist has more fun--and neither can stop the march of
events.
-Robert A. Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"
(contributed by Chris Johnston)