[CLUE-Tech] Getting the external IP from a wireless router

Keith Christian keithchristian at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 12:08:06 MDT 2003

Hi Dave,

Good point.  I found the page in the router's http interface that shows what
the external IP is.  I would like to see if I can use any means to script that
and navigate through 2 or 3 links with Lynx, then dump to a text file for
parsing.

Thanks to everyone who responded, if I get this working to my satisfaction
I'll post a followup to the list for everyone's benefit.

Is anyone else using one of these SMC 2804WBR wireless routers?

=====Keith