[CLUE-Tech] Updating RH9 with Tigris Server

Andrew Campagnola andrew_campagnola at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 23:21:10 MST 2003

Hi Dave,

I got onto Tigris.org (nice site) and l looked through their projects lists, but it wasn't clear to me how I can set up an up2date server there, or download a mirror site for updates? Could you tell me more about how I can do something like that?

Thanks
Andrew

Dave Hahn <dhahn at techangle.com> wrote:
Perhaps a bit more then what you want, but, a current server
(http://www.tigris.org) will allow you to run your own "up2date"
server. So, download once from a mirror and update all your machines
from the local network. It's all a nice way to maintain a custom
package set but still have the convenience of using up2date to get
things in place.

-d