[CLUE-Tech] stat(2) and ctime st_ctime changes?

Grep Ergo Sum - I grep therefore I am dave.hagerty at bigfoot.com
Tue Sep 16 19:00:20 MDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 16:52, Jim Ockers wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> I'd like to bounce this situation off you.  We have a server that
> runs tripwire enterprise for IDS.  It recently generated several
> thousand critical errors in a tripwire report, and I was assigned
> to investigate.

Jim,

   How about:

http://www.derkeiler.com/Newsgroups/comp.os.linux.security/2002-01/1309.html

(to wit, a backup)

                                             Dave

p.s. My apologies to the list moderator and all.  I switched identities in evolution,
so the original reply went into queue for the list moderator because it wasn't the
correct email address.  I have, in fact, subscribed to this list.  I am merely
having some mouseadventures today.  I'll do some private acts of contrition later.