[CLUE-Tech] A real MTA

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Sun Sep 21 10:19:58 MDT 2003

Getting sick and tired of seeing all these incoming virus mails that
SpamAssassin is not catching, I decided I'd install mailscanner. The problem
is that I'm not using a "real" MTA right now. I just use fetchmail and
ssmtp.

Can anyone recommend an MTA and pointers to set it up? I'm only going to be
running standalone, with no domain of my own, and only sending/receiving
mail for one user.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite
direction.
-Ernst F. Schumacher