[CLUE-Tech] A real MTA

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Sun Sep 21 13:35:49 MDT 2003

On 09-21 13:00, dan radom wrote:
> * Mike Staver (staver at fimble.com) wrote:
> >
> > > * Sean LeBlanc (seanleblanc at americanisp.net) wrote:
<snip>

> > Yes, but does that test actually work??
<snip>

> It scores all the *bad* ms executables as 100, which is way above my
> required_hits.  works like a charm.

It does, thanks. Do you have any working tests for the "returned mail" ones?
The latest one to land in my box has blsqffbq.exe as an attachment, for
example.

The text usually has something like "I'm afraid the message returned below
could not be delivered to one or more destinations".

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
We all declare for liberty, but in using the same word we do not all mean the
same thing.
-A. Lincoln