[CLUE-Tech] apache ssl only on non-well-known port?

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Fri Apr 2 08:45:07 MST 2004

I just went through setting up my first SSL connection for a domain
using mod_ssl... and one of the things I found out to my dismay is that
you can only have on SSL connection per IP when you are doing virtual
hosting.  I don't know why there is this limitation.  I'll be happy to
share my configuration in httpd.conf if it makes things easier.

Angelo