[CLUE-Tech] Networking with Samba

Gary Threlkeld gthrelk at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 20:41:00 MDT 2004

The Version 1 book "Using Samba" book by Robert Ecksein I
mentioned an online copy
of a good reference book on Samba that is still available at
www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/chapter/book .  The book is
somewhat out
of date with regard to new Samba features/options but
Chapter 9 offers
some good troubleshooting tips.