[CLUE-Tech] Postfix on Redhat

William bkimball1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 08:36:17 MDT 2004

postfix.org - Documentation and Links.  Next best is their list, which is readable (if you don't
want to subscribe) at their newsgroup:  mailing.postfix.users

I have been running Postfix for several years on RH 7 and 9.  The sources I listed are the best.

--- Warren <warren at guano.org> wrote:
> My company's sysadmin is setting up Postfix on a RH9 box.
>
> Can anybody point me to their favorite online Postfix documentation
> that I could forward to him?
>
> TIA
>
>  --
>
>  </W>

=====
William Kimball, Jr.
"Programming is an art form that fights back!"  =)