[CLUE-Tech] vi search/replace question

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Sat Apr 24 11:30:32 MDT 2004

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 02:58:55AM +0000, Angelo Bertolli wrote:

> > Hrmph.  I tried this at home this morning and it didn't work (debian
> > sid, vim).  It certainly works with the vim6.0 I have on my crusty red
> > hat box at work.  I'll have to go home and make sure I didn't mistype
> > something.
>
> Are you usre you have vim?  My sarge distro installed plain vi, and I had
> to apt-get install vim.

No, it's vim; I must have mistyped.

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard

If they want really buzzword-compliant "redundancy" they could add
another exchange server as part of a "cluster" of "Windows 2003"
servers with "active directory" so that when things break they
break spectacularly.