[CLUE-Tech] proper setup of NAT

Russell Glissmann rglissmann at rfgsolutions.com
Tue Aug 3 08:58:32 MDT 2004

I don't think that this is particularly a hole, per se.  I've seen
scripts before that would reveal the internal address.  Check out this
site: http://reglos.de/myaddress/MyAddress.html.  This uses a Java
Applet to find the local address.  Seems like there is a way using
JavaScript also, but a cursory google didn't bring it up.

Russ