[CLUE-Tech] Brute force attack from host 208.188.115.21

Glen Newell skipworthy at realivetech.com
Thu Aug 5 08:07:26 MDT 2004

Sans has been tracking reports of SSH- brute force attacks...they are
trying to find what tool/script is out there that's being circulated.
You ought to send them your logs and stuff, it might help. It sounds to
me like most of those attacks were coming from eastern europe, but that
was late last week...

Glen