[CLUE-Tech] Comcast question

Collins Richey erichey2 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 6 11:28:31 MDT 2004

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 11:01:10 -0600
"Todd Williams" <hp205ctl at hotpop.com> wrote:

[ much snippage ]

> So - if you are  paying comcast, you are the problem. You can complain
> to comcast, but they don't care as long as you pay your bill.

Sorry, I get excellent service from comcast; I'll keep paying my bill. I
keep paying my gasoline bill, too, but that doesn't mean that I support
the Arab emirs who control most of the oil. I differ from you and
Charlie in that I do not believe in coercion to accomplish my goals.

As a side note, I've been using the cable facility for quite a few years
now, and during that entire period of time [US|Q]WEST has never seen fit
to provide DSL service for my corner of SE Aurora.

--
 /\/\
( CR ) Collins Richey