[CLUE-Tech] Re: CLUE-Tech digest, Vol 1 #1536 - 5 msgs

Jamie LaRue jlarue at jlarue.com
Mon Aug 9 07:48:21 MDT 2004

I have never connected my machine, an HP Pavilion a520n, to a printer
via wire. But I'll try to drag down a printer and give it a try tonight.
(It's the absence of desk space that makes me want to go wireless with
this -- plus the convenience of putting all the paper, envelopes,
cartridges, etc., in one place.)

  Message: 2