[CLUE-Tech] Migrating from Outlook Express to Thunderbird

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:19:43 MDT 2004

Any reason you are stuck on Thunderbird?  It is a nice email client in
many ways, but it has drawbacks.  How about Evolution?  I don't know
if Evolution can do what you need, but I'm guessing it can.  Maybe the
Opera O2 client is what you need, then you'd get a nice browser as
well as mail.

In case you're stuck with Windows...
http://email.about.com/od/windowsemailclients/

Greg