[CLUE-Tech] membership volunteers

Collins Richey erichey2 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 11 11:21:10 MDT 2004

This message is for Jeff, Jed, Lynn, whoever else is interested.

Per your request at last night's meeting.

I would be happy to help out in any way I can with establishing procedures,
systems, etc. for administering the membership system. I'm reasonably good with
PHP, [X]HTML, Apache and so forth, so just let me know how I can help.

Thanks,

--
 /\/\
( CR ) Collins Richey