[CLUE-Tech] DSL question

Jack Swope jack.swope at bil.konicaminolta.us
Thu Aug 19 11:05:54 MDT 2004

Been using Qwest DSL for 5 years now and very happy.  I have run RedHat
6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9. Fedora, Suse, and Mandrake no problems.  Be sure to
pick a good ISP and don't take MSN.  I use 4dv.net and have been
extremely happy with reliability and service.  I use Cisco VPN from my
linux boxes to connect to work and I had to pay $5/month extra for a
static IP to make everything work correctly but that was it.