[CLUE-Tech] Software Audit

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Tue Aug 24 23:41:33 MDT 2004

> RHEL3 is going to be around and officially supported for a good bit
> longer (approximately 3 years?) and when that's done there's the
> http://www.fedoralegacy.org/  to take care of you.

Ok, fine - but don't you have to pay $350 a YEAR to run RHEL3? I
purchased a license for it at work, but ended up ditching it because I
can't believe it cost more than Windows Server 2003 if you use it for 3
years.  That's why I'm going with Suse Pro - one time payment of $80 or
whatever it is, and you can use it on as many machines as you choose.  I
like that much better.  If I could get ColdFusion MX to run on any other
free distro, I would do that instead.