[CLUE-Tech] <OT> comcast again

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 19:18:01 MDT 2004

After our recent discussion, which varied in the "comcast is evil",
"comcast is ok" range, you might be interested in my service
experience today.

Since my daughter is now in college with her own college-supplied
email account, I logged onto the comcast web site today to enter a
forwarding order for her existing email account (a very simple
operation), but unfortunately we have forgotten the password for her
account.

So, I dialed up the service number. After a very few layers of touch
tone responses and minimal wait time, I got through to a very helpful
representative who walked me through an attempt to reset the password
from my primary account. When that failed (neither of us is sure why),
the representative reset the password, and I was able to get the
forwarding setup in no time.

friendly, and professional from any other large organization I've
dealt with.

Enjoy,

--
 /\/\