[CLUE-Tech] tv cards

Ski Dawg skidawg at skidawg.org
Mon Aug 30 18:14:18 MDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 17:13, Roy J. Tellason wrote:
> Any of you guys know where I might find some info on tv cards,  and what's out
> there that's supported under linux?  I hear there are a lot of different
> hardware options,  but don't know much about them (yet).

There are several options. A couple that I have looked at are:
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/ - There is a Hardware Recommendations
forum here
http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-pvrhwdb.php - PVR Hardware Database
http://www.tv-cards.com/linux.php (a little bit of info)

I have several other links to additional information (hardware and
software) on my site at http://www.skidawg.org/pvr

A couple of cards that I have heard good things about are Hauppauge
PVR-350 and Hauppauge PVR-250.

HTH
--
Doug