[CLUE-Tech] sshd question

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. jnagyjr at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Wed Dec 1 07:21:49 MST 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 07:19:05AM -0700, Chris Schock wrote the following:
> What is your [hardware] firewall? Sounds like the problem is there.
>
> Is it a linksys wrt54g by any chance? I have one of those, and
> occasionally it "forgets" to forward ports. Also the Qwest Actiontec DSL
> routers are fairly flakey and occasionally require power resets.

I have that exact same problem and it is highly annoying. Due to the need to
have other computers easily access the network I'm forced to use it (I
haven't learned how to turn my box into a mini-router yet), that and the
fact I have problems keeping this box up more then a few days at a time due
to a bad CRCCheck/sector on my WD hdd.

--
AIM: pres CTHULHU | ICQ: 18115568 | Yahoo: pagan_prince
Jabber: DarkKnightRadick@(jabber.org|amessage.at) | Libertarian @ Large