[CLUE-Tech] Business alternatives to DSL.

JD. Brown brownstixzz at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 12:04:18 MST 2004

On Friday 03 December 2004 14:02, David Anselmi wrote:
> Anyone have any suggestions how to provide Internet access to a small
> office?

Here's a couple suggestions.

Comcast does offer a cable net business plan. See below.

http://www.comcast.com/Benefits/CHSIDetails/Slot4PageOne.asp

Covad is another. See below.

http://www.covad.com/
(F.Y.I. This may not work due to the tele box being so far)

You can look into satellite access as well. The price of the equipment is the
only "got'cha" in the intial beginning. You can work it out with them.
I've seen deals with just $99.00 dollars down and the price of the
equipment+plan is prorated for the next 2-3 years. So you would be looking at
$70-120 dollars a month.

If you like? I can supply you with a whole slew of sat links?

JD