[clue-tech] php

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed Dec 22 14:23:22 MST 2004

I wasn't running phpbb myself, and I hadn't realized that somebody who
has a personal site on my server was :(  I had given this person an
account last year an they had a nice little personal page up, nothing
major.  Turns out, they did have phpBB running... I thought it was Horde
since that's what I had running, but nope, it was good ol phpbb.

--

                                 -Mike Staver
                                  staver at fimble.com
                                  mstaver at globaltaxnetwork.com