[CLUE-Tech] my beloved pine and pico

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu Feb 5 22:33:10 MST 2004

Right.  I can install them myself, I just prefer knowing my way around a
"default" distro that I use for my servers at work and at home.  If Pine
is being phased out, I'm saddened, but I will try to learn something
else.  Mutt sounds good - I'll give it a shot.  Then, Joe sounds good if
it's like pico.  Thanks to everyone for the advice, I'll try to learn
some new software here.