[CLUE-Tech] vacations in Littleton,CO

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Fri Feb 6 08:25:17 MST 2004

* Collins Richey <erichey2 at comcast.net> [02/06/04 06:00]:
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:02:45 +0100
> Frank Rehberger <Frank.Rehberger at web.de> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > my name is Frank Rehberger (from Berlin,Germany), I recently joined
> > the Colorado LUG mailing lists ;)
> > I will be on vacation in Littleton,CO from 15.Feb. to 20.Feb. and
> > would like to get in contact with people from LUGs, any chance to join
> > a meeting?
> >
> > Best regards, Frank
> >

> There is a CLUE north meeting at 7PM on the 15th.  See the following
> url.
Sunday?

> http://clue.denver.co.us/north/
Maybe somebody needs to update the web site since it still lists last months
meeting on January 15, but then if you click on Meeting Info it says that
meetings are held the fourth Monday of each month. That should make it
January 26 and Febuary 23.

> Give me a call if you like; always happy to get together with Linux
> enthusiasts.

I'm going to call this growing pains for a newly forming group.

Mike Robbert