[CLUE-Tech] Conga

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Fri Feb 6 21:28:28 MST 2004

I would check this out first:
http://voidmain.kicks-ass.net/redhat/redhat_8_fonts_adding_truetype.html

I dont' see why it wouldn't work with Fedora, and if it works, you can
add quite a bit more fonts than just Conga!  Just find a copy of
windows, and the font files should be under a directory like
c:/windows/fonts or something.  (Or just find the true type fonts on the
web, they're everywhere.)

Angelo