[CLUE-Tech] SLAX

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Thu Feb 19 20:30:15 MST 2004

i burned a slax cd and (After setting my natdslmodem to dhcp) booted
into the fluxbox version of the gui. didn't notice anything about the
clock or any files on my hdd being touched. i'm not sure if it even
mounted my windows partitions. perhaps the clock thing was somethign
with utc vs local time? i didn't really use the slax cd for more than a
few minutes or try to do much of anything with it, so it may be the cd,
or not.

- Evan