[CLUE-Tech] 20 Troubleshooting Tips for Mac, what about Linux?

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Tue Feb 24 07:00:57 MST 2004

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:28:25 -0700
Kevin Cullis <kevincu at orci.com> wrote:
> and began asking the question: do we have anything for Linux?

Yes. It's called "Google"...

Seriously, though... there are literally hundreds of sites with damn
good information about Linux, or a specific aspect of Linux. Anyone
with a little motivation will be able to find troubleshooting
information online if it's a reasonably common problem.

"A leader is best when people barely know that he exists,
less good when they obey and acclaim him, worse when they
fear and despise him. Fail to honor people and they fail
to honor you. But of a good leader, when his work is done,
his aim fulfilled, they will say, 'We did this ourselves.'"
~ Lao-Tzu