[CLUE-Tech] Qwest DSL Pricing Change [OBOY]

Frank Whiteley techzone at greeleynet.com
Sat Feb 28 07:47:06 MST 2004

Sorry if there was an incomplete post ahead of this.

My service is/was 640 Deluxe using another ISP.  I doubt if MSN wants you to
know.  I know one small megacentral reseller that's watching carefully as
they've been selling flat rated access, which works okay at 256k, but this
may really impact some of those and perhaps even some the larger ones.
Customers can get the upgrade without even telling their ISP.

Depends on how much aggregation is being done on pipes and how often they're
pegged.  Those that charge for excessive throughput should be okay within
their existing models.  Generally those are more scaleable.  It could have
an impact on pricing over the next few months.

Frank