[CLUE-Tech] Introduction New Subscriber

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Jan 15 11:08:19 MST 2004

Dale K. Hawkins wrote:

> Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> writes:
>
>>One thought, if you're looking for more of a social group/project
>>group -- finding a location that had free wireless ethernet access
>>becomes a big plus.  No clue where that might be down here though.
>>SoftPro Books has wireless, but I don't think they have any "meeting
>>space" in their storefront.
>

> When the weather improves, we could alway use my garage.  :-)

I'm coming in late and seem to be missing parts of this but the CLUE
Cert aka CLUE Studygroup has been evolving into a hacking society for a
while.  They meet near Inverness (Arapahoe & Havana) on 4th Tuesdays so
the space and network access is solved.  Coffee etc. isn't available at
the moment (they use an office, not a coffee shop) but could be addressed.

No whining about the east side of town being too far from the west.
It's closer than Boulder. :-)

I shouldn't volunteer the space for Jef Barnhart but if everyone likes
the idea maybe he'll volunteer himself.