(OT) Re: [CLUE-Tech] thank you - more info to come

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Jan 15 11:09:50 MST 2004

On Thursday 15 January 2004 07:00 am, Dale K. Hawkins wrote:
> Personally, I'd be more worried about /dev/zero or /dev/random
> (/dev/null is always empty).

Yeah, I'd already jumped ahead to the same conclusions by the time I typed
that response.  Bear's "/dev/null" translated to /dev/zero, /dev/random,
and all the other evil variants in my head virtually instantly.  Ick.

But you gotta give him credit, I usually think of evil nasty stuff like
that and that one completely escaped me for some reason.  You gotta love
the way Unix people think.  Details details details.

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com